Skip to main content

quote:
Originally posted by momandcpa:
quote:
Originally posted by obrady:
T-Bird, tell the whole story...

TC throws a 1 hitter

Way to go, T-Bird! Very proud of this young man...

Send congrats to T-Bird and keep it going. As we always said, he's a pitcher and can be a good one. This may just be the start.

It was great to see so many Dallas Mustangs in the linescores, including Hawkman son. Congrats to all!
quote:
Originally posted by Expo37:
quote:
Originally posted by momandcpa:
quote:
Originally posted by obrady:
T-Bird, tell the whole story...

TC throws a 1 hitter

Way to go, T-Bird! Very proud of this young man...

Send congrats to T-Bird and keep it going. As we always said, he's a pitcher and can be a good one. This may just be the start.

It was great to see so many Dallas Mustangs in the linescores, including Hawkman son. Congrats to all!

Expo,
I thought the same thing. Jack had to crack a smile at that. Saw Aaron went deep and RP's comment was quite astute: "He can hit!" And Scott/Karen. . .TC was one of our best pitchers last summer. You just always closed your eyes when he came to the mound!
quote:
Originally posted by SWAC:
quote:
Originally posted by minescatcher18:
swac i'm not claiming that seguin is going to win state or even win there district for that matter but I don't think he should sit there and act as if they weren't trying to win that was how his post came across as if North can just turn it on and off whether or not they want to play...if that is the case then they won't be playing to far into may thats all I was saying.

Minescatcher18 I understand now where you are coming from; please accept my apology. I agree teams can't turn it on and turn it off when they please.

Members this is my last post on this board. However, I'll continue to read the wonderful and informative comments by you all. There are some great fans on this board.

SWAC,

Questioning a man's integrity was never my intention. My son is a mere freshman and it is I that should return to being a simple observer of the board. My sincere apologies to SWAC and anyone else that may have interpreted my post as offensive. I will continue to enjoy the wonderful updates on deserving kids in the metroplex.
quote:
Originally posted by Intangibles:
SWAC,

Questioning a man's integrity was never my intention. My son is a mere freshman and it is I that should return to being a simple observer of the board. My sincere apologies to SWAC and anyone else that may have interpreted my post as offensive. I will continue to enjoy the wonderful updates on deserving kids in the metroplex.

And yet another "CLASS ACT" response.
quote:
Originally posted by T-Bird Dad:
Another nice milestone for a HSBBWEB poster...skysthelimit's young pup got his first varsity win Saturday. Northwest had started poorly, giving up 6 runs in the first two innings. Young skysthelimit came in and put the fire out until the bats got going.

Nice job, Scotty!

VERY nice for Scotty (and skysthelimit, of course)!
Last edited by momandcpa
Mines...........no harm done. I can understand your original response from what I originally wrote. I appreciate you understanding my original intent!

Good luck to Seguin as well. I can see them doing quite well this year with the team they have. I just assumed they were a 5A club being from Arlington. Are you saying they are 4A?

How is your season going there in CO? I know it's pretty cold there right now!

Good luck to you young man. I'm glad you have a younger brother to keep track of and help you stay out of trouble in college!! Just kidding of course!
Yes Seguin is a 4A. We played 5A my sophmore year with all of the other Arlington schools.So that makes this there third year in 4A.

Baseball isn't going all that well cause were 2 and 6 even though I'm playing fairly well it doesn't seem to mean much when you aren't winning.

He's the one I would be worried about getting in trouble he just got his driver's license. lol

Thanks again

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.