Skip to main content

I get FaceBook ads about a program called Armcare.com. Its intriguing, as it seems to have a device that measures strength and Range of Motion in the pitching shoulder,and takes these measurements and forms a program that is suppose to instruct on how to increase the strength where needed and improve velo.  Anybody here familiar with this device/program? any thoughts or recommendations?

C H Adams

Original Post

My son always thought it was better to go to a reputable baseball trainer/facility (Cressey, Champion, etc), get an assessment, and then pay them to develop a custom program.  That does cost a couple hundred dollars (but not more than about $150 for an assessment and $120 for an eight-week program), and he thought it was better than making a mistake.  I don't know if armcare.com is a good program, but my son thinks that because every pitcher is different, the trainer needs to "see" you.  There's no one device that could do that.  Also, a pitching coach could also be helpful, although personal coaching can get expensive.  Sometimes just a lessor or two helps a lot.  Just one opinion, FWIW.

Last edited by RHP_Parent

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.