Skip to main content

Hey PD -- He just flew to Boulder, Co. yesterday for a visit with big sister. Dr. says he needs to "rest" the knee for a season and he agrees.... not sure if the surgery was as "sucessful" as we once thought. I have a feeling he will want to "stay" in Colorado more than the 5 vacation days scheduled. (Sent daughter some $$ to feed him ..... she has NO idea that a Wendy's drive thru with him = $10.00!)

How's football practice?? Wink
Ringer1,
I don't know who you think thier ace is but I think you are wrong, if my assumsuntion is wrong I apolize. Naaman has a very strong pitcher coming back who I think is going to prove that you don't need to be in the papers all the time to be good. I've seen this kid pitch for a number of years and I knew he would make his mark. So just watch and see.
quote:
Originally posted by gottaluvbb:
Ringer1,
I don't know who you think thier ace is but I think you are wrong, if my assumsuntion is wrong I apolize. Naaman has a very strong pitcher coming back who I think is going to prove that you don't need to be in the papers all the time to be good. I've seen this kid pitch for a number of years and I knew he would make his mark. So just watch and see.

The kid I'm talking about is Chris Haney. I had to look on the Naaman website in order to remember it. He is an absolute great pitcher and as far as I know he was their ace last year. Anyway, is this the kid you are referring to? If it's not I would like to know who you are talking about.
quote:
Son's team played against Mustang's with Haney pitching and he was having trouble, looked wild to me gave up some runs and was taken out.

You're kidding, I hope. Every pitcher has an occasional rough outting. I know a kid that once gave up 13 runs in .1 innings -- throwing 65 pitches. I'm glad he was given another chance. This summer he was 8-2-1 against very good competition.

Concerning the comparison between these kids -- it sounds like a good "problem" for NF -- which one is #1 seems like a moot point.
quote:
Originally posted by Panther Dad:
quote:
Son's team played against Mustang's with Haney pitching and he was having trouble, looked wild to me gave up some runs and was taken out.

You're kidding, I hope. Every pitcher has an occasional rough outting. I know a kid that once gave up 13 runs in .1 innings -- throwing 65 pitches. I'm glad he was given another chance. This summer he was 8-2-1 against very good competition.

Concerning the comparison between these kids -- it sounds like a good "problem" for NF -- which one is #1 seems like a moot point.
13 runs and 65 pitches in 1/3 inning? Did his coach not like him???? Smile
Last edited by Frozen Ropes GM
quote:
Originally posted by Panther Dad:
Get those kids OFF the computer! Smile Dtiger is enough without beginning to get feedback from our kids, OP.

Of course, I'm not sure Myspace is a better alternative. Eek

Panterdad??? Huh?

I know what you mean! Myspace is, in my opinion, the work of the devil!! I guess OPson won't be winning any spelling bees this year......dangit!

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.