Skip to main content

I can't remember if I posted for #2 son or not.

Tucker Pryor 6' 3" 200#-Just graduated last week. NLI to University of North Florida-Jax.

UNF is in Montgomery, AL for DII World Series this week but next year moving to DI and competing
in Atlantic Sun Conference.

Got one at USF also-Freshman pitcher and is in Hattiesburg, Ms for Conf USA tournament tomorrow.
Got their work cut out for them-Tulane, TCU, and S.Miss-pretty stiff competition.

Thanks, Jerry
Thanks everyone, this might just be the single biggest achievement of my life. Smile

Hey... I haven't achieved many great things.

I am glad you brought this back to the top MWR-VA

I'm going to copy the whole thread tomorrow just in case. There are a lot of good memories of outstanding young people and great parents involved. I don't ever want to forget.
I couldn't find where I had posted on this topic, so I'll add my son one last time.

Jesse Marshall, LHP (6'5", 205lbs)
Sam Houston State Bearkats
Redshirt Soph.
2005 record (7-1, 3.92 ERA)

He has, and always will be my best friend.

There's a reason why all the moms and dads came to HSBBW......because we wanted the knowledge to help our kids to the next level. What a wild ride it was/is!

Be good,
David
Never did post this...

Aeden McQueary-Ennis, catcher and (gasp!) pitcher
Just graduated (AA) from North Florida Community College
Currently playing in the German Bundesliga for the Fuerth Pirates
Then for the UK National Team in the European Championships
And on to Georgia State in August

He's just chosen "The Devil Went Down To Georgia" as his walk-on music in Germany --- should I be worried? Roll Eyes
My son
Ricky Piovesan by way of St. Dominic HS NY
Pace University starting shortstop Freshman/Sophmore years
Transferred to Cortland State
now plays 3rd and short was invited
several PG events

Fungo, you said it all this has been our place to share, learn and grow since Ricky was in Jr. High, as we are looking to the pinnacle of his Collegiate career the NCAA World Series my heart is broken that other parents won't have this special place to be connected with a greater family. PG and TRhit I have the faith it'll continue and will once again become as active as I once was to be able to share the burden and pass on the knowledge for those that come behind.
Last edited by turn2mom

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.