Skip to main content

(1) All League--Have they changed this? It seems that in the past, players were selected by position. Shortstop--1st Team, 2nd Team, HM. And so on. Now it is "Infield" and "Outfield." Am I correct that this is a change? If so, it is a wise one, as I believe the league's 3rd best SS may be better than the league's 1st best 3B--as an example (and not necessarily this year).

(2) All League--Do teams get a certain number of selects for 1st, 2nd, and HM based on regular season standings?

(3) Joining the discussion about Gonzaga vs. PVI. Gonzaga was simply better this year. Many teams were. Like many other posters, I thought PVI would have a great year. But it seems that the players just never got to the level everyone expected. Or, the other teams just were better. Gonzaga gets better every year. McNamara is now capable of winning any game it plays. OConnell is much, much better than they were 3 years ago (but when are they going to get that field fixed?). The question is whether PVI, with this "off" year, will find a way to get back to the upper echelon with DM, SJ, GC, and the rising teams such as Gonzaga and OC?

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.