Skip to main content

Hey, I thought this was a 7 game series. I refuse to accept the keyboarders are champs based on 1 game.

Plus my contract incentive program will be very limited. I need all the money I can get for all my legal fees. I'm barely able to feed my kids on $11M per year.

Gotta go, I'm on Larry King tonight to discuss my "tell all" book.
TPM has been in meetings all day, sorry.

Congratulations to the Keyboards, and to my friend Orlando! Great job coach! Orlando has been awarded Coach of the Year, getting a bunch of rookies (low budget) and getting it done! I hope that she doesn't get fired! Eek

As for my team, I am proud of you guys for the effort, but have to say scouting reports (which will be available in a few days) are so, so. CD now negotiating a 35M contact to be given over the next few decades! Way to go! LadyNmom up for rookie pitcher of the year!

There may be some investigating into SSmom's bean casserole and samples were taken (you know those kind of samples). Could be a possibility that something was placed in there on purpose due to unusual fumes coming from our dugout. She has been questioned and cleared, for now. Don't think she would do something against her own team. However, cell phone records have been confiscated from Catcher09, possibly better on the game. Eek
And JT from the Keyboards was overheard at the grocery store, something about some strange ingredients in that Tiger cake! So between the bean cassarole and cake, lots of belly achen going on!

I am this evening, announcing my resignation from the PPP's. TPM has been asked to manage and coach a new franchise, The Orangeburg Orange Osprey's. Salary has been tripled, with a guaranteed bushel of ORANGES weekly! Plus guaranteed spot in Dicebaseball 2007!

Got to go, thanks for the BD wishes. Tough day! Smile
Last edited by TPM
ATTAWAY KEYBOARDS. I'm glad to see the warmups in the Roanoke airport this AM didn't result in anything terminal, and it would have been a shame for the game to be left up in the air. Thanks for the game, Bullwinkle--it was great fun and a great week.
All players and fans--have a great Thanksgiving with your loved ones.
quote:
Originally posted by Tiger Paw Mom:
However, cell phone records have been confiscated from Catcher09, possibly better on the game. :eek
Smile

Hey, Vinny in the Bronx and Henry the Hustler in Vegas are just old Hight School buddies. We just had a friendly wager 0f 2M a piece. Just to make sure you all know I'm a team guy, my friendly wager was for the 3Ps to take the SERIES - didnt know we were only gonna play 1 game.

I need to go on a long trip now, may not hear from me for a bit. Seems those guys actually thought I meant 2 millon in US dollars. Of course I meant pesos. I hooked up with a tour agent who will help me get away - name is Rose...think his first name is Pete. Were those gun shots I just heard...gotta go
Wow, I missed everything on Wednesday - TPM's birthday (Happy Belated!!!), CD's heroic game-winning hit - well, I thought it was game-winning, until AK came up to bat again and proved HE DA MAN!!! WOOHOO, AK!!! What an exciting game!

"While I suspect the dice were loaded (or maybe it was the moose that was loaded)," (just had to repeat that comment by jerseydad) Wink , I do warmly and sincerely thank our Commendable Commish, our Exemplary Elk, our Marvelous Moose ... thanks for a fun holiday week diversion, Bullwinkle!

Julie
Last edited by MN-Mom
Ah, uh. What happened? It is all a haze. The post-game celebration was literally a riot. I took to the streets in true Detroit fashion (where we are spending the holiday), and before long, it just got way out of hand. The cocktail of choice for the evening was Molatov. At least I got the early bird (very) special at a couple of store. BTW--Coach O, is bail money a reimbursable expense? And honest, the rental car just spontaneously combusted.
JT:

quote:
Originally posted by JT:
And honest, the rental car just spontaneously combusted.

They'll do that sometimes JT. I hope I was of some help to you...I tried to get there as soon as possible....it's a long way from Chicago to Detroit...especially when you have to pedal the whole way!

Just one question JT...what did you hide behind the passenger side taillight?

http://www.andersontownship.org/images/275%20car%20fire%20002.jpg
Last edited by gotwood4sale
Loaded Dice?

http://www.irony.com/igroll.html

Here's the web dice program I used....remember only two dice with six side, and do not drop the high and low roll.

Bullwinkle has taken names and will recall them for next year...also, I am a moose, I have powerful friends that are also my cousins... specifically I know Dasher and Dancer and Prancer and Vixen, Donder and Blitzen and Cupid and Comet. My best drinking buddy is Rudolph, (you can tell by his nose)and they are now; as we talk.... wispering into Santa's ear.

Tread carefully my friends I am watching.
(Bullwinkle points two two hooves at his eyes then points to you)
Last edited by Bullwinkle

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.