Skip to main content

And ps if you were the real deal that you claim to be many of your co workers wouldn't run they're mouths about you / how they have forgotten more about baseball then you'll ever know. Get a highschool 5a job deal with all that and quit handing out scholarships and swallowing for the parents they're amateur baseball players. Congrats you beat the arlington a's in the lonestar league in 2006 good one didn't thorton coach the 18u team the only year you guys were worth a ****?
quote:
Originally posted by All5Tools:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Chief Nocahoma:
[QUOTE]you can't honestly think anyone cares about you saying "for now'

apparently you do.

No, i think its amusing that you think you can scare some high school coach, becaues obvioiusly if you know soooo much about baseball you would be a great coach. I dont see why you dont because i'm sure you'd have a team winning states every year? or maybe, just maybe you are too good for high school and you would be a pro coach?
quote:
Originally posted by All5Tools:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Chief Nocahoma:
[QUOTE]you can't honestly think anyone cares about you saying "for now'

apparently you do.

No, i think its amusing that you think you can scare some high school coach, becaues obvioiusly if you know soooo much about baseball you would be a great coach. I dont see why you dont because i'm sure you'd have a team winning states every year? or maybe, just maybe you are too good for high school and you would be a pro coach?

He isnt my coach? I dont have a kid who goes to his school, the only school i have any association with is Naaman Forest because my longtime coworker's son goes there.

Once again, know your facts before you run your mouth.
quote:
Originally posted by Frankthetank:
Just the ladies? Hey ken can you get will clarks autograph for me? Ill hook you up with my fat friend? Was being spoonfed the dbat job as easy as getting the bullpen job? Because god knows they didn't have tryouts I wonder how cade tastes mmmhmmmhm. Must be nice living off a pro teams table scraps.

I think I have an old Juan Gonzales ball I can give you.

Spoon fed regards,
Last edited by Ken Guthrie
[QUOTE]Originally posted by workinghard:
Don't worry Chief, I won't get dragged into your child play.

Merry Christmas again Chief and have a Happy and Safe New Year!

Good night Chief[/QUOTE*

Good night WH, sleep well, and you to have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year
Oh good grief. Let it die-he's just a guy trying to do his job the best he can, same as the rest of us; and in this case, having to defend his craft.
I spent 20 years as a HS basketball/football coach, and it aggravates the hell out of me to see a bunch of people who have never had to put with the bs that goes with coaching in public schools try to act like experts on the subject.
How is the view from the cheap seats, guys?
quote:
Originally posted by Ken Guthrie:
quote:
Long balls if you would like to take this further than a webchat we can. You go ahead and name a time and a place. Obvious I can't? From a webchat right you idiot.flower mound who is this? Kurry short?

Oh, here we go.

Now it's getting good.

I say we meet under the water tower, at high noon.

Let's all meet at the flag pole.
quote:
Ken bow and arrow hunter
stick to killing
animals. The lights are too bright the reporters are calling fir who they ran right by you in the tunnel to a ballplayer not
a glorified ballboy. And to the associate
scout I'll go by daddy if you want my name

Franky boy,

I was more than just a ballboy man.

I was in the trenches with shin guards on with nacho cheese all over the astro turf.

When we clinched the AL West in 99' they carried me off the field on their shoulders.

When they passed out meal money I threw mine away because it was chump change.

Heck, I was the most interesting bullpen catcher in the world.

I don't alway drink beer, but when I do......

I stole it from the clubhouse.
Last edited by Ken Guthrie

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.