Skip to main content

quote:
Mansfield 3
Arlington Martin 2

Walk off HR by Daniel Green in the 10th. Really an exciting game.

Yea....it really was a great game. Martin and Mansfield pitcher's both went 9innings with 10 plus K's. However, I would be a little worried knowing those kids threw 130 plus pitches each. The Mansfield kid was smart to be sitting fastball on the first pitch when he hit the HR...Martin should've brought in the lefty instead. One of the best games I've seen in awhile.
quote:
Originally posted by 17sbigbrother:
quote:
Mansfield 3
Arlington Martin 2

Walk off HR by Daniel Green in the 10th. Really an exciting game.

Yea....it really was a great game. Martin and Mansfield pitcher's both went 9innings with 10 plus K's. However, I would be a little worried knowing those kids threw 130 plus pitches each. The Mansfield kid was smart to be sitting fastball on the first pitch when he hit the HR...Martin should've brought in the lefty instead. One of the best games I've seen in awhile.

It was one of the best games I've seen in quite sometime.

Lane told the coach that he was ok to go out in the 9th. Will is a big strong pitcher that has great mechanics. I don't think the number of pitches was a concern for him nor should it affect him for future games. Scary thing though... I didn't think he had his best stuff that night.
quote:
FYI to anyone who wants to see some good matchups this saturday and next saturday.

Coppell at Arl Martin - 10am - Saturday, April 18th

Plano West vs Arl Martin - 5:30pm - Saturday, April 25th
Plano West vs Arl Martin - 8:00pm - Saturday, April 25th

Doubleheader will be played in Grand Prairie at the Air Hog Stadium.

Did they play Saturday or did it get rained out?
quote:
quote:
FYI to anyone who wants to see some good matchups this saturday and next saturday.

It was cancelled on Friday night due to the rain and since it was a non-district game it will not be rescheduled. However, the double header at Air Hog this weekend should be two good games.
quote:
quote:
quote:

It was cancelled on Friday night due to the rain and since it was a non-district game it will not be rescheduled. However, the double header at Air Hog this weekend should be two good games.

Your right should be great baseball. Both are excellent teams. Make sure Martin uses all their good pitchers instead of Friday night... lol

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.