Skip to main content

Centennial beat Wakland BOTH times we played them, and we split with North. That make our wins on those 4 games - 3 wins, 1 loss.

North split with us and split with Wakeland. Their record on those 4 games is 2 wins, 2 losses.

Wakeland split with North and lost both times to us. Their record on those 4 games are 1-3.

We have the most wins within these 3 teams, so we secure 3rd place. North and Wakeland play today to decide 4th place.

That is how I understand it.
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Aloysius:
Sounds like the first three spots have already been conceded to McKinney, Sherman and North(?). That leaves the four Frisco Schools and Dennison battling for the final spot......My crystal ball says:

McKinney
Sherman
Centennial
North
Liberty
Wakeland
Frisco
Dennison[/QUOTE

His crystal ball was dead on for the playoff spots.
My apologies to Wakeland for under estimating the depth of there talent; they had a great year. It's tough to have nine wins and not make the playoffs. I guess you could condider the play in game against North as a playoff game? There was some great District 9, 4A baseball played this year and next year sure will be exciting....Good Luck to all this years playoff teams.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.