Skip to main content

quote:
Originally posted by Eric G:
My son is now currently 13 yo, he is 5'11" and 215lbs. Plays 1b primarily and some outfield and pitches some. He plays for the U13 Columbus Sharks out of Columbus, Ohio. Their current record is 49-3, he bats typically in the 3-5 hole, avg. around .505 with I think 5 HR's all well over 300' fences. He lives and dies for the sport and has aspirations of playing in college and even further.

Following up to this posted a while back. Son is now 6'2" and 225lbs. Plays 1B still and cracking the HR's long still. Had some setback related to labrum with surgery and all but has recovered very well. Fortunately not a pitcher any longer. Now with the Ohio Elite out of Columbus,Ohio. Going to play his first season of school baseball as a Soph. and we are looking forward to it!
Working out at D1 sports for speed/agility/strength with Butch Reynolds as his mentor!

Some Links:

http://www.youtube.com/results...iddings&search_type=

HS Team: Pickerington North
Summer: Ohio Elite
Fall: Phoenix Bat Co.
Thank you again Mr. PG Staff.

Just for future reference sir.

Ryan K. Penaflor
5'11" 175 lbs
3b/RHP/OF
2012 Salpointe Catholic
Summer/Fall Team 09 Lancers Baseball Club/SABA
PG Gold 2009 Underclass Championships Tucson,AZ
PG Green 2009 Underclass Session 1 Showcase Mesa, AZ PG Rating 8

PLEASE CHECK THIS LINKS:

Tribute to the Champs
PG Gold vs Cangelosi'11 2009 Underclass Champs

Game of Inches
http://video.berecruited.com/v...etes/531046/34708760

Last edited by Ryanrod23
What a great idea and thread . . . I have been maneuvering around this site, mostly as an interested observer, for a few years and just recently started posting a little and admit to never opening this particular thread. I just spent an hour looking back to '04 when Jerry came up with the original idea for this thread and have thoroughly enjoyed reading all the posts. Thus, I will now add my son's name to the mix:

Johnny Fasola
Walsh Jesuit HS
Cuyahoga Falls, OH
Class of 2010
Committed to Kansas State (signed NLI last week)
3B/SS/RHP
Attended Perfect Game events during the past year including the PG WWBA events in Marietta, GA (both 17U and 18U), WWBA National Championship in Jupiter, FL as a member of the Richmond Braves National '10 team (from Richmond, VA) as well also PG Showcases last November in Mesa, AZ ( PG National Underclass Session 1) and Minneapolis, MN (PG National) this past June.

Great, great site! Thanks, John Fasola
Last edited by cannon315
This is one of my favorite pictures of my son, from this 2009 13U USSSA Elite WS. He is pitching and has one of his best friends (and teammates since Oct 2005) playing SS with the Disney Wide World of Sports sign in the background.

Nate at Elite WS

http://images.berecruited.com/...s/large/51400592.jpg

Nate Lomax
Class of 2014
2009 13U East Cobb Astros
2010 14U East Cobb Astros
Blessed Trinity Catholic High School JV Team

Throws Left
Hit Left
Positions: OF, 1B, P
6'0"
170'