Skip to main content

Video

JP_Roque_2017_BP_Up_Close_01-05-2016

JP Taking BP Up Close

Add Comment

Comments (2)

Newest · Oldest · Popular
Coach_May posted:

He looks like a strong kid. I like his approach and bat angle is nice. Watch his head. Do you see where it finishes? Have him work on finishing on the ball. His head should not follow the bat. When he sees guys with good breaking pitches / sliders especially he will struggle staying on them. He looks like a kid that will take middle in and get attacked away. I really like what I see. Do you mind if I pass this on to my son he coaches at Belmont Abbey? 

Hi Coach, please go ahead and send it your son. Belmont Abbey is one of the colleges we're looking into for my son.

Will take your advice and follow up. Thank you sir.

He looks like a strong kid. I like his approach and bat angle is nice. Watch his head. Do you see where it finishes? Have him work on finishing on the ball. His head should not follow the bat. When he sees guys with good breaking pitches / sliders especially he will struggle staying on them. He looks like a kid that will take middle in and get attacked away. I really like what I see. Do you mind if I pass this on to my son he coaches at Belmont Abbey? 

Link copied to your clipboard.