Skip to main content

My 2020's tournament schedule this Summer has narrow openings for showcases and this is likely the only out-of-town one he can do one.  Problem is, HF and SB are both having one at the same times with schools he's interested in at both.  Some schools have representatives at both but SB says it is "all head coach" showcase.  He's looking at HA D1 and D3 schools.  

Wondering if anyone else is encountering problem of deciding between the two for this weekend.  Research of past posts suggests that HeadFirst gets very high marks.  But what if the head coach for the school you like is at SB and asst. is at HF?  Is this particular Showball (in Boston) so big that it's worth going to over HF?

Thanks for any recommendations.

Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Depends on several factors.  It is a very good question and I'll be following along with interest.

#1 Question:  have any of these coaches had contact with him & expressed interest?

#2 Question:  has he gotten advise from reliable 3rd Party people as to what level & conference he likely fits in?

#3 Question: what position does he play?

3and2F:  From reading posts, we are clearly are behind in the whole recruiting dance, partly due to him being a young 2020 and late bloomer.  He hasn't reached out to coaches yet and understands he's that will hurt him (particularly for D1) because so many likely have their classes set.  So, I guess the real question is it too late for him at this point, particularly for D1, so the trip may not be worth it.

He's probably looking D3 with some hope of getting attention of some HA D1 schools.  OFer who plays for a very competitive summer ball team and excels on it against top competition.  Had good measurables (6.8 60, 87 OF velo, 89 hitting velo) at local showase last w/ coaching interest after but no HA schools in attendance he's interested in (wanted to get first showcase out of the way and see how he'd do).  

He'll be doing regional showcases with schools he's interested in attendance.  And many will also be at his tournaments.  Just wondering if supplementing that with an expensive out-of-state showcase like HF and SB would be worth it for him at this point.

Thanks!

A 6.8 60 w/ 87 throwing velocity & 89 Exit Velo means he can absolutely play in college, it is just a matter of the right fit... Are those measureables verified through a 3rd Party & available online (such as PBR or Perfect Game)?  If so I would have him send a link with "2020 6.8 60" and his ACT score in the email heading to the recruiting coordinators of the school's he is interested in.

I doubt that every single HA D1 has finished recruiting 2020's...

the big advantages of HF & Showball is the access to the Head Coaches.  It helps a lot if they are familiar with a kid beforehand.  I would have him be extremely proactive with coaches via email in these next several weeks, regardless of what you decide to do in terms of camps...  A 6.8 60 should open doors

Many here will tell you that camps at colleges (such as Harvard Prospect Camp, Northwestern Prospect camp etc) are a waste of time and merely a money maker.  I believe that is becoming outdated information.  A camp is a great way to get evaluated in person and also for a kid to get a feel for the coaching staff & facilities.   I would plan on hitting several of those this Fall...

If the focus is D3 no issues with timing.  If your son is a position player with a solid glove and a big bat, he won't be late for D1 HA.  Regardless of which camp your son attends he has to be prepared to show his stuff. 

My 2018 went to both HF and Showball Camps.  Both are quality showcases run differently.  Showball is faster paced, the coaches are very involved in moving it along.  They know what they're looking for and don't need a billion looks at a kid.

I would do the Showball Showcase in front of the HC's in June, then maybe the HF Camp in late July early August.

What position does he play?

Which D3 schools is he highly interested in? 

Right now is a great time to prepare video less than 2M and send an email directly to each of HC and AC's.  While they are busy with their seasons, they're addressing emails by day and while being on a bus to games.

My son hoped an Ivy would work out, landed at D3 HA NESCAC where he's very happy.  PM me with any specific questions you may have, happy to discuss over phone as well.  Cheers 

Last edited by Gov
3and2Fastball posted:

A 6.8 60 w/ 87 throwing velocity & 89 Exit Velo means he can absolutely play in college, it is just a matter of the right fit... Are those measureables verified through a 3rd Party & available online (such as PBR or Perfect Game)?  

Unfortunately, no!  Trying to find a PG showcase for that reason. In the meantime, he's going to prepare his own footage to circulate.  I've read that some coaches (Yale) say to video the 60 on a football field so they can make sure it's legit.  So, until we can get a verifiable source, I don't think we're optimistic that emailing his times will matter.  

Along those lines, I asked HeadFirst if there optional video recording included the 60 and the answer was no.  So, it seems only PG offers a verifiable format for shopping your kid's measurables.

Dirtbag30 posted:
3and2Fastball posted:

A 6.8 60 w/ 87 throwing velocity & 89 Exit Velo means he can absolutely play in college, it is just a matter of the right fit... Are those measureables verified through a 3rd Party & available online (such as PBR or Perfect Game)?  

Unfortunately, no!  Trying to find a PG showcase for that reason. In the meantime, he's going to prepare his own footage to circulate.  I've read that some coaches (Yale) say to video the 60 on a football field so they can make sure it's legit.  So, until we can get a verifiable source, I don't think we're optimistic that emailing his times will matter.  

Along those lines, I asked HeadFirst if there optional video recording included the 60 and the answer was no.  So, it seems only PG offers a verifiable format for shopping your kid's measurables.

I would not be paying the premium to PG just to get the 60 verified.  Tucker Frawley at Yale is a stickler for how he wants to see video... In your son's email to Frawley or others just offer the measurables, plus video of his swing and fielding.  When you attend Showball in June you'll get the verified 60.  Save your money and attend a second Showcase late July / early August.  The HC for Yale will be at Showball….  If Frawley likes the fielding and hitting video, believe me your son will be on the Yale HC's list to look at...and verify the 60.  Tucker likes sub 6.7 60's for his MIF's.

3and2Fastball posted:

Many here will tell you that camps at colleges (such as Harvard Prospect Camp, Northwestern Prospect camp etc) are a waste of time and merely a money maker.  I believe that is becoming outdated information.  A camp is a great way to get evaluated in person and also for a kid to get a feel for the coaching staff & facilities.   I would plan on hitting several of those this Fall...

Harvard has scheduled one of their prospect camps specifically for the SB July 15 showcase in Boston, so you can do both, which is cool.  But that would be three straight days of showcasing (after finishing a week long PG tournament).  I've read on here that a two-day showcase is very grueling on its own.

Yes.  A 2 Day Showcase can be plenty grueling.  Lots of reps, lots of playing with high adrenaline.  Then there are all sorts of factors you cannot control (such as it turns out to be playing in 90+ degree heat, or how much the kid played recently with his travel team, or travel delays that can eat into sleep/rest etc).  I would stay away from 3 straight days of Showcasing, if at all possible.

Last edited by 3and2Fastball
3and2Fastball posted:

PBR is a verifiable format and much less expensive.  I like Perfect Game more because of the game formats they play in addition to the measureables, but to just get measureables verified, PBR is great.  Check to see if there is an upcoming one in your area.

Big fan of PBR, but it seems to depend on your area. Here in NYS they do a very good job promoting their participants well after their showcases. 

Dirtbag30 posted:

3and2F:  From reading posts, we are clearly are behind in the whole recruiting dance, partly due to him being a young 2020 and late bloomer.  He hasn't reached out to coaches yet and understands he's that will hurt him (particularly for D1) because so many likely have their classes set.  So, I guess the real question is it too late for him at this point, particularly for D1, so the trip may not be worth it.

He's probably looking D3 with some hope of getting attention of some HA D1 schools.  OFer who plays for a very competitive summer ball team and excels on it against top competition.  Had good measurables (6.8 60, 87 OF velo, 89 hitting velo) at local showase last w/ coaching interest after but no HA schools in attendance he's interested in (wanted to get first showcase out of the way and see how he'd do).  

He'll be doing regional showcases with schools he's interested in attendance.  And many will also be at his tournaments.  Just wondering if supplementing that with an expensive out-of-state showcase like HF and SB would be worth it for him at this point.

Thanks!

2018 also got a late start, though he had  had contact with some HA D1 and D3 schools in his junior year. He went to both Showball and HF as a rising n Senior, and far preferred HF, but I know of a local kid who is playing on Columbia because of the impression he made at Showball.

My guy has similar stats...slightly less hitting velo, but a OF velo in the 90's, which got him some of attention. Definitely able to pick it at SS, or CF, and speedy.  We used to PBR as a place to verify his stats.

After a good showing at HF, he got a lot of attention from HA D3's. Nescacs and the like(i.e. Chicago, Swarthmore, Carleton,etc..). Minimal HA D1 interest, but there was some. Their coaches were pretty open with him. They said he could play D1, but because he was so late (August) most spots were gone. I would say that he was in the top 15-20% of non pitching/catching talent at HF. Short of hitting a couple of bombs, he couldn't have done much better.  

Ended up at a vg HA school whose radar he was already on. Had multiple choices of places to go. There were a few invites to D1(and other) camps, but we simply ran out of time , and couldn't get to a lot of them because of conflicts.

In retrospect, he might have had a chance at an Ivy or two if he had started earlier and had shown well , but he is happy with where he ended up.

I think going to HF is a bit of a no brainer for a HA BB player, especially for those looking at a D3 school.

BTW, all the rules change if you are a pitcher. It's easier to judge them for a RC, IMO. A position player can go to one of these things and show good measurables, but during the games he can never have a play in the field, or have a decent AB because the P isn't throwing strikes, or is filthy. My son got beaned in the head by a fastball at HF...was down and bleeding, went to the hospital to get stitched up,  missing the rest of that day. At least he didn't get concussed like another kid did, who missed the rest of the Showcase.

July/August is mostly too late for D1s, because HA D1s go to watch you play in summer tournaments in June and early July, if they're interested. To get them interested, send emails now with measurables, SAT/GPA, video, and summer schedule; definitely do video the 60 on a football field and send that along with the other video. If you can get verifiable measurables early in the summer (I agree PBR is good) then you can send that before summer travel play, too. And, ask your summer travel team to reach out to coaches for you. If your coach is credible, then if they tell schools your measurables, that is also important.  If D1 doesn't work, then D3 can happen at Headfirst/Showball in July or August; your son's measurables will stand out there.  We decided only in mid-July that my son should go to August Headfirst - I was worried that there would not be spots, but it wasn't a problem, and it was as amazing as everyone says.

Try to get to your State's PBR Top Prospect Game - in my experience this was a critical step in my son's recruitment as a rising senior/late bloomer - the event occurred prior to the summer ball season, was heavily recruited and provided tape and verifiable stats.  That exposure, coupled with tape/stats allowed him to have meaningful communication in advance of key summer tournaments (wwba, etc) where they ultimately saw him play. 

I would also leverage the PBR event in advance of whatever showcase you choose to attend - its critical to be speaking to coaches in advance of these events - treating them as an open casting call in my experience wasn't productive - its best to have a few coaches in advance expecting to see you there - same deal with tournament play on your summer team.

The main concern i have for you is your time constraints.........if things go well for you as they did for my son the biggest problem you will have is getting him to campus for visits in the midst of what sounds like an already hectic summer schedule - i hadn't planned on that which led to lots of last minute unscheduled time off and travel for both my wife and I.  Assume the tournaments go well and that you will need time mid week to take some visits.

I know it wasn't your question but...

Try to work an Area Code invite. I can't speak for the D3s, but the D1s will be there and they will be paying very close attention to the uncommitted players. Even if he doesn't make the team, I don't think there is a better event for uncommitted players. Right before the summer season starts so if they like him, they'll be following. Also a good measuring stick to see how he stacks up against other D1 talent. 

Last edited by PABaseball

Start sending emails now!!  If he's too busy with school and his HS team, you send them from his email account if you have to (write as if you were 17).  It's not too late for HA D1 or D3.

Do not solely rely on getting noticed at a Showcase, it's a pipe dream to put bluntly. Same with tournaments...your son needs to be on their radar so they come to watch him.

I have many examples of my son getting recruited/calls/texts from coaches who were at those Showcases, while we were home saving thousands of $.

CTbballDad posted:

Start sending emails now!!  If he's too busy with school and his HS team, you send them from his email account if you have to (write as if you were 17).  It's not too late for HA D1 or D3.

Do not solely rely on getting noticed at a Showcase, it's a pipe dream to put bluntly. Same with tournaments...your son needs to be on their radar so they come to watch him.

I have many examples of my son getting recruited/calls/texts from coaches who were at those Showcases, while we were home saving thousands of $.

I would not ghostwrite emails for my son.  If he thinks he is to busy in high school to "own" his recruitment he will get killed when he shows up on campus.....it truly is a fulltime job.

I also think sending emails without verifiable stats and good video will yield poor results.  He should spend time now identifying 20 to 30 schools of interest, acquire contact info, etc and get ready to go as soon as you have stats/tape....getting stats/tape should be the priority

Does you son's travel team have relationships with any the schools your son is interested in? Will there be, or is there a reasonable chance coaches from the schools your son is interested in will be at those tournaments? My son attended 4 college camps in the fall and Feb. In each case he had been in contact with the RC, and his summer team coach had been in contact with the RC. I do think it's a waste to attend college camps blind so to speak.

My son is a 2020 and everything he'll be doing this summer is based on getting in front of the coaches he needs to. He's scheduled to play in the 17U and 16U WWBA, but knows that may change based on how his summer is going and if makes more sense for him to stay local. 

letsgo!!! posted:

Try to get to your State's PBR Top Prospect Game - in my experience this was a critical step in my son's recruitment as a rising senior/late bloomer - the event occurred prior to the summer ball season, was heavily recruited and provided tape and verifiable stats.  That exposure, coupled with tape/stats allowed him to have meaningful communication in advance of key summer tournaments (wwba, etc) where they ultimately saw him play. 

So PBR just sent him (upon request and some more info) an invite to their "Top Prospects (invite only)" event in May.  PBR is fairly new to GA and took over the LakePointe facility from Perfect Game last year (I believe) so I'm not familiar with it and don't know whether college coaches will be there.  Anyone have experience in GA with one?  Regardless, the event does include laser timed 60s, video clips, etc. and is not too expensive so I assume there's no downside and he should do it.

Last edited by Dirtbag30
Dirtbag30 posted:
letsgo!!! posted:

So PBR just sent him (upon request and some more info) an invite to their "Top Prospects (invite only)" event in May.  PBR is fairly new to GA and took over the LakePointe facility from Perfect Game last year (I believe) so I'm not familiar with it and don't know whether college coaches will be there.  Anyone have experience in GA with one?  Regardless, the event does include laser timed 60s, video clips, etc. and is not too expensive so I assume there's no downside and he should do it.

I will second what 3and2 said. Coaches are in season and not many players are doing in season showcasing. Probably best to hold off for now. Get the numbers when more coaches will be present. 

I will also add that if your kid wants to go to a HA school in the northeast, a PBR showcase in GA will not help him get in front of those schools. I'm not sure how many HA schools there are in the south, but recruiting happens regionally. So if he wants schools in another region you have to head their way or at least find a more "national" event.  

PABaseball posted:
Dirtbag30 posted:
letsgo!!! posted:

I will second what 3and2 said. Coaches are in season and not many players are doing in season showcasing. Probably best to hold off for now. Get the numbers when more coaches will be present. 

I will also add that if your kid wants to go to a HA school in the northeast, a PBR showcase in GA will not help him get in front of those schools. I'm not sure how many HA schools there are in the south, but recruiting happens regionally. So if he wants schools in another region you have to head their way or at least find a more "national" event.  

I didn't even think about the fact that the PBR is in May.  Doubtful that coaches will be there in the middle of their season, you are correct

I second what PABASEBALL said about trying to get an Area Codes invite.  That can be a very tough invite to get, but can really open doors.

So, my experience was a few years ago.  My son was looking at the same level schools you are considering.  We focused on traditional D1s, D1 Ivy and D1 Patriot up to the middle of August.   He played PG WWBA and a handful of national tournaments plus select camps, and was able to get some local D1 offers at some very good schools before August.  We signed up for HeadFirst back in February of that same year as an "insurance policy" just in case something didn't work out in the early part of the summer.  Well, it got complicated as son was looking for something very specific in his college major.   The aggressive D3s knew about him already and began recruiting him prior at the same time as the D1 Ivys and D1 Patriot schools.  He turned down the traditional D1 offers (no engineering program) and focused on D1 Ivy, D1 Patriot and top D3 programs with engineering.   My point in all of this is you have plenty of time with the D3s up until late Sept/Oct.   Focus on getting in front of those D1s now, as they are beginning to recruit kids they've already seen.   Your son needs to be seen.

BTW...You did not mention GPA, ACT or SAT scores.   I'm assuming you have everything you need there.   If you don't then that is a thread for another day.   The HA schools will pursue your son, but they will not seriously pursue your son until they have the academic metrics they need for admission.

Good luck!

Thanks for the helpful comments.  He's got the GPA/SAT that put him well within the 50% range of admission standards for the HA schools he's in which he's most interested.  

We were looking at the early May PBR showcase as a way to get some verified metrics (recommended by several posters) and video he could forward to coaches in advance of his summer season, where he'll be playing events most of these coaches will likely attend (PG/PBR/WWBA).  Anyone see a downside to that even if RCsare unlikely to be there?  It's only $250.  Also will be putting together a short video to send prior to the May showcase.

After that, we are looking at severeal regional showcases between tournaments that have 5-8 D1/3 schools, including the ones he likes.  While the HF/SB may be sold out if we wait to sign up, right now there's only 2-4 schools he's really interested in there so not sure if it's a good use of time/resources.  

I always wanted him to look at HA schools in the NE, and perhaps swing a shot at an Ivy, but now that depature from home is imminent, I'm not thrilled with the idea of him being so far from home (and, of course, my wife hates the idea).  I've told him for years to consider it seriously, as nothing can open doors like an Ivy degree.  But if that's just not his dream, perhaps attending showcases that consist almost exclusively of those schools is not the best way to go about it for us.

Last edited by Dirtbag30

Yes, attending the PBR in order to get verifiable measureables and videos, in order to send to coaches, is a smart move.  (In my opinion)

I wouldn't sweat the college far from home thing.  I have a 27 year old son and a 16 year old.  Typically when kids go off to college, you'll be lucky if they spend summers with you in their freshman/sophomore years (less likely for ballplayers as they'll be playing summer ball somewhere).  After that you'll see them for a week at Christmas, or even just a few days, maybe they'll spend much of winter break with you, but even then they aren't exactly sitting at home playing Yatzee with Mom & Dad.  They'll be out hanging with friends and/or girlfriends most of the time.  It is tough, trust me, but it is just part of growing up.  And it doesn't really matter if they are an hour away or 7 hours away.  

Encourage them to attend the school that is best for them, that will set them up for life.  You won't regret that.

3and2Fastball posted:

Yes, attending the PBR in order to get verifiable measureables and videos, in order to send to coaches, is a smart move.  (In my opinion)

I wouldn't sweat the college far from home thing.  I have a 27 year old son and a 16 year old.  Typically when kids go off to college, you'll be lucky if they spend summers with you in their freshman/sophomore years (less likely for ballplayers as they'll be playing summer ball somewhere).  After that you'll see them for a week at Christmas, or even just a few days, maybe they'll spend much of winter break with you, but even then they aren't exactly sitting at home playing Yatzee with Mom & Dad.  They'll be out hanging with friends and/or girlfriends most of the time.  It is tough, trust me, but it is just part of growing up.  And it doesn't really matter if they are an hour away or 7 hours away.  

Encourage them to attend the school that is best for them, that will set them up for life.  You won't regret that.

So true. My eldest does his best to spend some "quality time" with my wife and I when he comes home, then he's out the door, or in his room with the door closed.

He's a great kid, so I'm not complaining. 

My eldest attended a mid major about an hour or so away for undergrad, and then a high academic halfway across the country for grad school.  Once he got past Soph year of college, I didn't see him any more or less when he was halfway across the country.

I mean c'mon, if you were 20 years oldwould you want to hang out with Dad on winter break watching NFL games or go to Miami with your buddies?!

I definitely do cherish the time I have with him though.

Last edited by 3and2Fastball

Regarding the HC versus Asst. Coach question, that is more relevant for the D3's versus D2 and D1.  It is definitely a plus to be seen by the D3 HC at one of the events, while the other division HCs tend to lean more on the RCs anyway, so you can gain interest from the HC if the RC likes you.  And as others have said, the HF showcase is designed much better for having opportunities to actually talk to the coaches.  It is a big plus that HF focuses on getting the coaches and players around each other a lot in the dugouts, on the field.  So talking to an Asst Coach is better than not talking to a HC at Showball.

My 2017's experience with Showball is that the coaches tended to hang with each other and not mingle with players nearly as much.  And the games were on scattered fields in different locations so it was random luck if a coach/school was at your game.  HF had it arranged where coaches rotated fields so there was at least one game where they would be at an interested player's game.

Finally, remember that for the HAs, it is always going to be about the academic scores.  If your son has a very high ACT/SAT score or GPA at or over 4.0, put that in the subject line of an e-mail to a coach (W. Jones OF Atlanta 6.8 60YD 33 ACT or something to that effect).  My 2017 seemed to get a much higher response rate on his e-mails than other kids he knew by putting a key measurable and test score in the message header.  I understand why when coaches say they get hundreds of e-mails each week.

It's going to be an exciting Summer for you and your 2020.  Good luck!

Backstop22 posted:

Regarding the HC versus Asst. Coach question, that is more relevant for the D3's versus D2 and D1.  It is definitely a plus to be seen by the D3 HC at one of the events, while the other division HCs tend to lean more on the RCs anyway, so you can gain interest from the HC if the RC likes you.  And as others have said, the HF showcase is designed much better for having opportunities to actually talk to the coaches.  It is a big plus that HF focuses on getting the coaches and players around each other a lot in the dugouts, on the field.  So talking to an Asst Coach is better than not talking to a HC at Showball.

My 2017's experience with Showball is that the coaches tended to hang with each other and not mingle with players nearly as much.  And the games were on scattered fields in different locations so it was random luck if a coach/school was at your game.  HF had it arranged where coaches rotated fields so there was at least one game where they would be at an interested player's game.

So, as to HF vs. Showball, what do you think if his summer ball schedule only allows for the July 15-16 showcases.  That weekend has all 8 Ivy HCs at SB (two coaches from some schools).  Seems that leaves HF as second fiddle during that time.

If we can only do that time period, wouldn't it be best to do the Showball since most HCs will be there, even if HF's format is preferable?

Dirtbag30 posted:
Backstop22 posted:

So, as to HF vs. Showball, what do you think if his summer ball schedule only allows for the July 15-16 showcases.  That weekend has all 8 Ivy HCs at SB (two coaches from some schools).  Seems that leaves HF as second fiddle during that time.

If we can only do that time period, wouldn't it be best to do the Showball since most HCs will be there, even if HF's format is preferable?

Been to both... Diff formats...I do not consider one better than the other.  Personally thought Showball was a no BS efficiently run Showcase w all coaches involved to move it along. 

Which college coaches  from the schools your kid is suitable to play for will be attending which showcase ?  I think Showball HC in June then HF in July-Aug is best combo.  For the Ivy’s they have most of their rosters sort of set by July-Aug with Exception of 1-2 P’s and big hitting position guy. If your son doesn’t fall into that category - the focus is D3 schools he’s interested in. Again unless he’s got the arm or the bat.  Ivy’s aren't done but they are further ahead than you realize.

Get emails-videos out now, get seen in June and again in July-Aug.  

edit: too much wine to edit that first line

Last edited by Gov
Tampa2020 posted:

Simple question for those who have experience with HF & Showball ... will this get any attention? RHP 1300 SAT (first try) 4.0  82-84

Based on our experience Coaches are assuming you are a good student given the player is attending HF or ShowBall.  For a first time score of 1300 on the SAT, equivalent of a 28 ACT, that's a good start, and the Coaches know the student will take the SAT or ACT a few more times.  Having said that, a 1300 SAT or 28 ACT along with some serious baseball talent will get you into most Ivy's.

Serious baseball talent:  Big Bat or Big Arm.  If a player is hitting balls hard all over the field along with a decent glove that will get attention.  But, it's necessary that player has a decent arm (IF/OF Velo) along with decent 60 speed for that position.  Sub 6.8's get attention, Coaches want sub 7.0 for the 60yd.  A big bat first baseman with a decent glove will get away with 7.3...kind of depends on level of college baseball.

Pitching:  in general 82-84 doesn't really stand out to D1's.  With that velo, does the player project to be bigger?  Big frame with time to fill out, the velo will come.  Does the college coach see room for mechanical improvements which would easily yield more velo?

82-84 with good command and secondary  pitches is appealing to D3's.  Ideally they want higher velo as well, but if velo is sitting 85-88 with top FB 90 then the player is being looked at closely by D1's.

So many exceptions to seeing 82-84.  All about the Coaches eye.  Some D3's 82-84 will be their hardest throwing pitcher.  Lots of D1's have plenty of guys throwing 82-84; these guys likely have incredible command with some nasty off speed pitches.  Will the 82-84 guy draw the first attention? Likely not.  Invest in refining his throwing motion and getting stronger.

How big is your kid?  What year is he?  

Good luck, only my opinion.  My 2018 went to 1 HF, 2 Showball, 1 Stanford, 1 AZ Fall Jr Classic

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.