Skip to main content

Not that I mind, but it sure seems this site has moved to being about 60/40 HSBB/CBB. I get it that once you get comfortable on a site like this where you know lots of people and enjoy a certain shall we say social standing, its difficult to move to a more appropriate site where the discussions would be much more about the level of ball your child is playing.

When I 1st started posting here, the main draw was that I didn’t have to wade through the tons of posts newbies make and could concentrate on HSBB. Heck, back when my kid went to college it took a lot of effort, but I went and found a couple really good JUCO baseball sites.

Of the 1st 7 threads in the general forum, only 1 isn’t about CBB, and its been posted by a college ball player about a project for one of his classes. And look at the Featured Topics. There’s one for College fall ball, but nothing for HS fall ball.

Again, I am not complaining! Since I have no interest in college ball, I seldom go to those threads. No harm. No foul. But I do remember when I and many others I know 1st came to HSBBW, and the reasons, but its honestly not the same now, and I don’t think its for the better. Maybe the scope of the site had to expand in order to draw more participants. I don’t know, but I’d think with roughly 300,000-500,000 HSBB players, with approximately a 25% turnover rate every year, there’d be plenty of folks lookin’ to talk HSBB.

Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

I would think that it's partly because it's September...and most of the country doesn't play HS baseball (other than fall ball....which is generally pretty awful).  This is prime time for kids looking to move into college ball to be working on doing whatever they need to do to accomplish that.....which seems to be what most of the threads have been about since the summer travel season shut down.  I don't have a problem with it....baseball is baseball.  As long as there's somewhere to discuss it, I don't care if you talk about Little League, HS or college.....lol

Stats,
Things have changed. Boys these days begin playing  more competitive baseball very early.  Things have changed in other youth sports as well.
Goals have changed as well. I do believe most people who find their way here already have players who ha e made their HS team. The way I see it, making the HS team is a lot easier than making a college roster. Parents want help in the process. With the high cost of college these days people need help to pay for education. I get lots of pms asking opinions on schools and programs. I also get LOTS of inquiries about the draft, advisors/agents, etc.
I came here looking for info on recruiting. I believe that is true for most who come as well.
When you first came here you manipulated lots of discussion to turn to high school stats. You created lots of arguments by posting and then challenging opinions. Basically the same thing that you do now.
When you came back here they created a forum for you to post in for stats and scorekeeping. I notice that you rarely post there.

My suggestion to you is if you are unhappy here, then leave. There must be other sites where you can discuss HSBB and stats!

Stats, you do have a point. But it's not so much HSBB vs. CBB as it is HSBB vs. moving to the next level.  I wouldn't hazard a guess on the percentage, but a good-sized majority of the discussion here is on the process of trying to transition from playing in HS to playing in college or the pros.  

I think the main reason for that is that this process presents an nearly endless list of topics to discuss, from various schools, to various camps and showcases,  to recruiting strategies, recruiting worries, recruiting rules, etc.  Most of these topics have an interest among a broad number of people trying to help their kids move to the next level.  Conversely, discussion about HSBB itself tends to have specific, narrow interest because it's a local sport.  For example, I have a sophomore who will be vying for a starting role on a NorCal varsity team this year.  Nobody here knows how good he is, or how stacked his team is, or how good the league is, or even how good the section is. So what's there to talk about?  "Good luck to your son, dad!"  That is about all there is to say. If he does great, or he does poorly, I can report back, but again, it's a short discussion that is interesting to very few.

Yeah, there are some other things to kick around - the efficacy of bunting, how to put together your most productive lineup, etc., and these are all good, but most are general baseball stuff and not specific to HS. Seems like the most heavily discussed purely HS topics occur when a newbie shows up to complain about his son's HS coach, which usually involves the kid getting cut nor not getting playing time, or when somebody posts about a HS team or player that did something that got them media play.

So I think that's the way it is and will continue to be.  But I do hear you.  I'm very invested in watching and supporting my kid's HS career, and since I'm not sure he'll even try to play at the next level, I agree -- I would love to see some more HSBB discussion.  

I would also love to see some more HSBB.  I'll disagree with  Buckeye:  Fallball games  start  up in a couple weeks here,  and I look forward to good games, and I'm looking forward in particular to seeing my kid hit against  5 pitchers, maybe more, with deals at D1 schools, as well as a bunch of other varsity starters. The competition for spring playing time is about to begin.   Should be fun.

I just looked thru the first page of general items topics. From what I can tell, 10 of the 25 topics related to HSBB/recruiting. 5 were specific to college, 7 were general baseball topics and 3 were related to pros. Being that this is a slow time for HS baseball, that's not a bad breakdown. I think the High School part of HSBBW still lives.

Some places have fall HS ball, some don't. Our area never has had fall baseball.

Stats,

It is just are a reflection of who is using the site. There used to be these raging threads in the hitting forum that would go on and on and on arguing over hitting minutia, rotational, linear, bla bla bla.  and they just don't happen much anymore. There were also same thing in the pitching forum, Marshall vs you name the pitching guru, and again not so much now...and of course TRHit who could insight a baseball riot. (who I miss a lot)

There are a number of us who's kids have gone through or are going through the college phase, and we stick around as a resource to help others who are doing what we did 3-5 years ago. Frankly there are other sites that have most of the "college baseball discussions", here it tends to be about the process. Some of these sites are a complete mess now, at least the Rivals site is, and others like D3baseball are excellent, but they have most of the college baseball specific discussions. 

Now is the later stage of the recruiting process with NLI's coming up so I would disagree Buckeye at least when my son was going through the process was the peak of his decision activity with applications, meeting with coaches, etc, etc.  

There have been some real doosey's (no such English word) that I really miss. The guy who wanted to know the best place to move to in the country where he could build a baseball field next to his house and had an airport for his private jet was my favorite of all time....Wonder where he ended up and the mental hospital his son is in?

Last edited by BOF
For me this site is exactly what I came to it for. My son wants to play college baseball. I want to know the do's and don'ts so I don't screw up too much of his journey. I want to know what I should or shouldn't be doing and what he should or shouldn't be doing while playing HS baseball. Sites perfect. I've recommended it to all the parents on my sons travel team and everyone that has been to have thanked me over and over.

I played college football. Their recruiting is easy. Baseball has Wayyyyy to much confusion about recruiting. This site provides a great road map for that and I for one am very thankful for that.

TPM,  You seem to be reacting rather harshly....the guy made a point.  I guess if YOU don't like what he has to say, YOU don't have to read the post or come on here to reply.  You know, if you don't have anything nice to say.......

I don't typically agree with Stats on a lot of things, but I agree that it has changed a lot.  Now, before you jump all over ME, please note, I'm not bit**ing about it, I'm making a point:  the site HAS changed.

No one says it has to stay the same as it was; it is organic, and like all "living" things, it changes, evolves, metamorphasizes.  But I think we should be allowed to discuss that it HAS, in fact, changed.

Now, to offer my opinion (which, TPM, I believe I'm entitled to):  I am bored?irritated?piqued?wistful? over the fact that a site that dealt with HIGH SCHOOL baseball has morphed into more of a college and select baseball entity.  As a high school coach, I was very interested in getting on here to hear what parents thought, to discuss matters with them and with other coaches, and to hopefully increase the love and participation in high school baseball.  I just think a lot of that has gone away.....now the majority of topics about high school baseball are about how horrible and stupid the coaches are, how it can be avoided in favor of select baseball, and why it is a dying entity.

And if I get to the point where "I don't like it......" enough, I will move on and try to find somewhere else that really is about High School baseball.  I just don't know that there is anything else  out there right now that I like any better.

To Stats point:  why not call this "High School and College Baseball website"?  It IS a more accurate description.  Not telling the originators what to do at all, but it wouldn't deter me if they did....

In my opinion what makes this site so great are the parents who were years ahead of us, and had already experienced what we were going through, taking their time to advise those of us who were trying to figure it all out.  Thankfully there have been posters like Fenway, TPM, Cabbagedad, JH, BOF, RJM, Bobbyaguho and others that have helped us to navigate from HS to college baseball.  If a thread is not of interest (i.e. about college baseball) everybody is free to skip it; I fail to see the problem.

One of the most popular topics that HS parents bring up here... College Baseball Recruiting!  In fact, it seems most questions involve recruiting.  That makes it kind of hard to ignore college baseball when HS players and parents want to know more about it.

Same thing to a lesser degree regarding professional baseball.  Also, seems like there are more youth level parents on here than ever before.  Lots of questions about "making the HS team" 

Much of HS baseball is the before and after.  Especially the after!  This site wouldn't be what it is if college baseball was ignored.  The ways I look at The HSBBW is it's about the kids that play the game and their parents. IMO this is the very best website on earth serving that purpose.

Originally Posted by 2014Prospect:

In my opinion what makes this site so great are the parents who were years ahead of us, and had already experienced what we were going through, taking their time to advise those of us who were trying to figure it all out.  Thankfully there have been posters like Fenway, TPM, Cabbagedad, JH, BOF, RJM, Bobbyaguho and others that have helped us to navigate from HS to college baseball.  If a thread is not of interest (i.e. about college baseball) everybody is free to skip it; I fail to see the problem.

well said!

I've only been on this site for about a month and I have ZERO complaints.  My kid is only 12 but I have learned so much from current posts and past posts.  This baseball world is complicated, the average person isn't even aware that there are such things as showcases and PG grades, heck I hadn't even heard of PG until this site! 

*No offense PG staff, it just doesn't come up at 12u!*

This site has opened a whole new world to me and allowed me to form a plan.  I am grateful to read what any knowledgeable person wants to say, whether it be about HS, JUCO, College, MiLB, MLB :-)  Thank you all!

Newbie checkin in here. Great boards, great resources...as with any forum you separate the wheat from the chaff but i've read more positive posts than negative or provocative posts from folks trying to start a forum war. Posts that dont interest me, dont get read.

Our HS doesn't mandate or play fall ball and most of our players are on travel teams. I would openly share any experience we have had with the recruiting process, offers, visits and the time after the offer when you aren't sure what to do in respect to other schools etc.  I "think" any parent who's kid is good enough to play varsity ball, is playing travel at a good level and loves baseball will more than likely have questions about the next step, Lord knows...there is NO handbook on college baseball recruiting. 

Last edited by Shoveit4Ks

Stats - I kind of disagree with your premise.  This site could be called the CBBW imho and nobody should be upset if we changed it to that designation.  It would be misleading in the sense in that if it were named for college, people looking for how to get to the next level (from high school) just might miss it. 

The purpose of the site is providing information so that high school players can go on and play at the next level.  That's what everyone here cares about.  I doubt anyone cares about hs fall baseball, frankly but you are free to start that topic if you like.  In the spring, we do run a high school spring thread so we are balanced in that respect.  The reason we have the college fall thread is because that is the first time, after all the years of showcasing and recruiting, a kid gets to play against ALL college players for the first time.  That is quite the achievement and it provides motivation for those kids striving to do exactly the same.  Our site is unique and I hope it stays roughly the same.    

Last edited by ClevelandDad

I found this board accidentally. It was good timing. My son was fourteen at the time. To me this board is about college baseball. The primary focus is about getting there. Here's what's listed in the "about" section of this board ...

What will you find here?

• Articles about college baseball recruiting, scholarships, and the MLB draft
  • Interviews with college coaches and pro scouts  
  • Recruiting "how to"  
  • Links to other baseball resources, camps and showcases  
  • A "world famous" message board community  

If these bullets are the main focus of the board how can it be without a lot of discussion of college ball. For a handful of more talented kids the discussion needs to be on turning pro out of high school. To me, this board is about "getting to the next level," not high school. The high school aspect of the discussion is about what to do in high school on and off the field to get to the next level. Any discussions on college and pro ball are relevant. They explain what the player is getting himself into. Some kids think they want to play college ball. But they have no idea how different it is from high school ball. 

A person doesn't have to read every discussion thread. Some may not be interesting to a certain person. Some may lose their appeal over time. I've found I might make ten posts in a day and then not make one for several days. It's based on the content. I can't imagine anyone complaining about what the discussions are unless they need to log off and get a life.

In defense of TPM I've crossed paths with Scorekeeper/StatsGnats for thirteen years on discussion boards. I understand exactly where she's coming from. 

Originally Posted by TPM:
TCB1,
Since you and I have joined, it has changed.
Thank goodness!
Once again, if  he doesnt like it, dont let the door hit him in the you know what on the way out!

TPM,

This is a pattern of behavior with you and it's not just directed at him. You're a big reason why new posters don't post or don't stick around (and that's from their mouths, not mine.) I suggest you figure out a way to be an adult.

Originally Posted by Matt13:
TCB1,
Thank goodness!
Once again, if  he doesnt like it, dont let the door hit him in the you know what on the way out!

TPM,

This is a pattern of behavior with you and it's not just directed at him. You're a big reason why new posters don't post or don't stick around (and that's from their mouths, not mine.) I suggest you figure out a way to be an adult.

This is the wrong place to pick this fight. Stats is not a new poster. There are other issues. Everyone who has been here for a while knows what they are.

Just to be sure there’s no mistake about what the OP said, here’s 2 quotes from it.

Not that I mind, but it sure seems this site has moved to being about 60/40 HSBB/CBB….

Again, I am not complaining! Since I have no interest in college ball, I seldom go to those threads. No harm. No foul….

I was not at all complaining, but simply making an observation. However, I will say this. As some of you know, I write a newsletter after every game I score, and in it not only do I give play by play, I try to pass on useful information to the parents and players. One way I do that is to recommend several baseball sites, one of them being here, because I only score HS games now-a-days.

During the spring and fall I only do varsity games, but during the summer I like to change pace and usually do the JV team. The “better” players/parents with dreams of playing on love it here and often talk about something they’d read here. But the players/parents during the summer have a slightly different take, as do those who really have no plans to play on.

They’ve already faced the fact that they aren’t good enough to play on the varsity team, and might never be, or won’t be worrying about baseball beyond HS. So although those of us with a lot of experience know, a Fr or So not making the varsity doesn’t mean a whole lot, almost everyone who’s playing HS ball is used to having been the star in Kiddieball or whatever travel or tournament team they played on, and aren’t used to having to deal with not being one of the best. Those people hit the HSBBW like a locust plague and try everything they read to try to alter their fortunes.

But the parents/players who are “well adjusted” and not worrying about something 3-4 years in the future, or something they don’t want to do in the future, often comment that there’s a lot of “stuff” here that just doesn’t pertain to them, and all they want to talk about is HS “stuff”. I don’t really care one way or the other because none of it pertains to me, but thought I’d make the observation.

Originally Posted by RJM:
Originally Posted by Matt13:
TCB1,
Thank goodness!

TPM,

This is the wrong place to pick this fight. Stats is not a new poster. There are other issues. Everyone who has been here for a while knows what they are.

I'm very well aware he's not a new poster. It's the fact she treats new (actually, most) posters the same way that drives them off, as I stated.

Last edited by Matt13

While the readership & contributors has changed a lot since I joined, the content has kept pace.  Sure, some threads can be repetitive but the perspectives can be unique if you read carefully.  You'd have to try really hard to not learn something here. 

People come here for a reason...mostly seeking opinions or advice about high school, college or even professional baseball with other people that have walked a mile or two in their shoes.  While I'm probably at a point where I wouldn't be seeking advice anymore (youngest son is high school senior looking at college ROTC), I would still value opinions of the Board related to baseball matters.  I could care less what they heck they call the website, but it is baseball 24 x7 x 365 and there is something here for everybody for the best team sport every invented.    JMO.

Originally Posted by ClevelandDad:

…The purpose of the site is providing information so that high school players can go on and play at the next level.  That's what everyone here cares about.  I doubt anyone cares about hs fall baseball, frankly but you are free to start that topic if you like.  In the spring, we do run a high school spring thread so we are balanced in that respect.  The reason we have the college fall thread is because that is the first time, after all the years of showcasing and recruiting, a kid gets to play against ALL college players for the first time.  That is quite the achievement and it provides motivation for those kids striving to do exactly the same.  Our site is unique and I hope it stays roughly the same.    

I won’t disagree with what you’re saying because obviously you know what EVERYONE here cares about much better than I. I just thought it might benefit the site to try to include more people on the incoming side rather than concentrate on those who are among the best on the outgoing side.

It seems to me there’s a mighty big audience of HS players and parents who aren’t yet or will ever be starters on the varsity squad that are getting ignored. You blow of HS fall ball, but I can tell you that I’ve never been involved with a HS varsity fall ball program that isn’t filled with players and parents hoping to impress the coach for the spring. More than any other time, fall HS baseball is when players get pretty much equal opportunity to show off their skills and try to get on the coach’s radar to maybe beat out someone ahead of them.

Last edited by Stats4Gnats

... I can tell you that I’ve never been involved with a HS varsity fall ball program that isn’t filled with players and parents hoping to impress the coach for the spring. More than any other time, fall HS baseball is when players get pretty much equal opportunity to show off their skills and try to get on the coach’s radar to maybe beat out someone ahead of them.

This is true.  Fall ball  can be awesome.  But what has been above is true - the site is organic, and it is what the users make if it.  If you or I or anybody else wants to post about 2014 HS Fall Ball nobody is stopping us.   

But to repeat myself, it's hard to have a conversation about things that are of a burning interest to me but nobody else knows about. For example, our HS's starting SS graduated and a returning Senior starter is slated to transition from 3B to take the job.  How's that going to go?  And who's going to get the 3B job?  Our excellent C is now playing at a D2, so who gets his job?  Last year's backup?  A Junior coming up from JV?  Or does one of the returning IF's transition to C?

(I can't imagine how anybody here would know or care about the answers to those questions.  But just in case:  a) M____ is a natural SS and will do great. IMHO he should have been there last year. b) V_____ will probably get the nod at 3B, but his approach sucks - he tries to pull everything, so R___ may take it from him at some point. c)  No good options there.  S____ can't catch a strike, and B___ can't throw worth #$%^.  If I was coach I'm hoping that a stud freshman or transfer shows up the first day of practice.)

Originally Posted by Stats4Gnats:

Again, I am not complaining! Since I have no interest in college ball, I seldom go to those threads. No harm. No foul. But I do remember when I and many others I know 1st came to HSBBW, and the reasons, but its honestly not the same now, and I don’t think its for the better. Maybe the scope of the site had to expand in order to draw more participants. I don’t know, but I’d think with roughly 300,000-500,000 HSBB players, with approximately a 25% turnover rate every year, there’d be plenty of folks lookin’ to talk HSBB.

Sounds like a complaint to me. 

Originally Posted by JCG:
But to repeat myself, it's hard to have a conversation about things that are of a burning interest to me but nobody else knows about. For example, our HS's starting SS graduated and a returning Senior starter is slated to transition from 3B to take the job.  How's that going to go?  And who's going to get the 3B job?  Our excellent C is now playing at a D2, so who gets his job?  Last year's backup?  A Junior coming up from JV?  Or does one of the returning IF's transition to C?

(I can't imagine how anybody here would know or care about the answers to those questions.  But just in case:  a) M____ is a natural SS and will do great. IMHO he should have been there last year. b) V_____ will probably get the nod at 3B, but his approach sucks - he tries to pull everything, so R___ may take it from him at some point. c)  No good options there.  S____ can't catch a strike, and B___ can't throw worth #$%^.  If I was coach I'm hoping that a stud freshman or transfer shows up the first day of practice.)

Have B___ do some push ups to strengthen his arm, and have S____ stand in front of a pitching machine catching the balls with his arm out and thumb up..Isn't V____ why the DH rule happened?  And great job M____ show your stuff! :-)

LOL!

Originally Posted by CaCO3Girl:
Originally Posted by JCG:

Have B___ do some push ups to strengthen his arm, and have S____ stand in front of a pitching machine catching the balls with his arm out and thumb up..Isn't V____ why the DH rule happened?  And great job M____ show your stuff! :-)

LOL!

+1  That was classic!

My "agreement" with Stats" position is one of complete selfishness, I admit.  As a high school coach, I like discussing matters relating to high school baseball.  So the fact is, I may very well be in a minority as of 2014.....I just don't think I WAS in the minority when I first came across the website 10 or so years ago.

Please don't misunderstand me.  I'm not suggesting anyone is "wrong" or that the website should be changed, I just think it is an interesting observation about how things have changed over the years.

I go to the Coaching board and see that very little coaching information or tips are posted.  I can't swear to this, but I really believe that 10 years ago, those boards were incredibly more active.  I think you have high school coaches leaving this board because many of the topics discussed are outside of their interest, or because (and I'm making a broad statement here) many people who post on here consider high school coaches to be idiot English teachers who are just trying to make some extra $$$ running a high school program into the ground.  I know I come to the board less often than I used to because there are less and less topics of interest to me, or less and less topics that really fit in with my areas of expertise.

And I'll say it again:  that doesn't make what this board has become now, something that is wrong.  It's just something that is different from what it was.

Originally Posted by Stats4Gnats:

But the parents/players who are “well adjusted” and not worrying about something 3-4 years in the future, or something they don’t want to do in the future, often comment that there’s a lot of “stuff” here that just doesn’t pertain to them, and all they want to talk about is HS “stuff”. I don’t really care one way or the other because none of it pertains to me, but thought I’d make the observation.

There's a lot of stuff at Home Depot that's of no interest to me. But it doesn't mean I don't go there. I only go down the aisles relevant to my needs.

TCB1,

I understand what you are saying and as a summer travel coach for 15u ( I think most are going to be sophomores), I would be looking for coaching tips ie: practice routines, or how to run a specific routine, etc.

I really like following and listening to HS coaches on here. Do I think there all HS coaches (or summer coaches) are good- nope. But I think the ones on here probably are, along with a huge chunk of others. And I can learn from them how to make my players better as players and hopefully men.

I guess since next year will be my first coaching 15u that is not one of my children, I had't thought that far ahead.

I do like the new format here in that on right side is all topics no matter what category. I find I read more of them that way, than when you had to go to category first.

One of the awesome things about this site is the readers make of it what they want. Long time veterans have stayed long past when thier child was in HS or even college. Some of these "kids"are Pro's, some are just young men working in the world like us and yet thier parents keep coming here to learn and more importantly help others.

Every year (I am a veteran of a whomping 3 years-   ), a lot of the same topics keep coming up and get re answered every year for those that are new here. I appreciate those people, i hope/ plan to be  one of those people.

I will think about what I want to learn as a 15u coach and create a few topics.  Hopefully others will jump in

I lurked on this site for quite a while before I even posted. Gleaning info concerning HS baseball. As son progressed, I continued learning about colleges recruiting, scouts, advisors, scholarships, official visits, unofficial visits, Perfect Game (didn't even know what PG was before I came to this site, much less showcases, etc), academic merit aid.  This list could go on and on.

The name of the website is not indicative of all that it does but is important in that when a parent is searching for information, it normally begins while their son is in high school.

I've said it before and will say it again. This site, and people, have been a godsend to me and my family. Thank you to all who have continued to hang around and answered the redundant questions that some of us pose.

" I just thought it might benefit the site to try to include more people on the incoming side rather than concentrate on those who are among the best on the outgoing side. "

Functional model

Incoming side = need to know

need to know = need to ask outgoing side

Dysfunctional model

Incoming side = need to know

need to know = need to ask Incoming side

When I came to this website 10+ years ago my motivation was to help my son get to the next level.  I don't recall many discussion about HS games or kids names etc.back then.  I am guilty about once posting about my son's college playoff game.    In my mind the  main purpose/discussion of HSBBW doesn't seem to be any different then 10 years ago, except the names have changed as have some of the recruiting rules and  there's always somebody/people looking to burn the place down

We should have a "historical" not so golden threads titled "10 years ago today on the HSBBW" or "2004, I am right, you are wrong, your kid clearly made it to pro ball w/o any help from you don't even pretend to know anything"   for the laughs.

btw:

Discussions about particular HS kids or HS teams always turn ugly, not sure I want to see another "NorCalPreps" here. 

I've been around here for quite a while-my sons were playing high school ball when I found this site. My two boys are now 29 and 26, working for a living, and both help with our college summer wooden bat league team-and it is very neat to be able to carry the baseball conversations with my sons on and on.

Most high school player parents that land here have boys with college aspirations. Not all but most.

I don't get here as much except to occasionally post about college summer leagues as that's what i fell into after my sons' careers ended...but I love to read the "newbies" and enjoy the old dogs helping them based upon their experience.    And that's what this site is all about-giving help and advice about baseball, and sometimes life. Wouldn't have it any other way.

I think the reality is, like most original "ideas" they ultimately evolve to encompass much more....while HS BB is the title of this website, it also entails the following:

- Hitting / pitching mechanics, stats, coaching philosophy, HS politics, weather, college recruiting, pro scouting, Milb, MLB, advisers, scouts, showcases, tournaments, etc..etc..etc..

If this site was only any one of the above, it would not be visited as much, nor have as many talented contributors.  At any given time you will see either of the above topics, and more in the threads.  As others have mentioned, many topics are seasonal depending on the time of the year.

Many, if not most original ideas / concepts morph into other areas, and in this case, I certainly think for the better.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.